While this blog has been silent, I have not kept quiet! Here are a few recent pieces related to real estate technology that have been posted elsewhere. Enjoy!
- Fifth Grade Math Says Don’t Ignore Money, Use Data-Driven Facilities Maintenance
- Part of a research project across 180 Silicon Valley tech companies led to this piece summarizing a couple of insights on workforce productivity. Can smart building technology prevent lost productivity?
- The coldest winter you’ll ever feel is a summer in the office.
- We’ve all been too cold or to hot indoors (or wished people wouldn’t complain). Can real estate technology today solve the decades old thermostat battle?
- How to Become the Facebook, Google or Amazon of Real Estate
- Facebook, Google and Amazon deliver data-driven experiences that wow. How can we do the same with real estate technology?
- Large and Unseen Built Environment Opportunity
- Clip boards with inspection logs are in use in some of today’s most modern buildings, as well as almost all of the older construction. How do real estate professionals keen to improve their property management and facilities maintenance capabilities leverage the largest opportunity in our industry since Carrier invented air conditioning?